1.12.2006

charlateeun

i hate cars. mostly batteries. I got back from D.C. and I had to jump the Jetta again. Met up with Carina and had to jump start the car again. Hopefully the battery is recharged enough to withstand errand running for the rest of the day.

Being in Charlotte also means coffeeshop read-a-ramas, lunch with the aunties, and possibly a visit with the Vinzants and/or Lamblas. All of these things and time with Vero and Victor. Knitting is just a fun hobby, right? Vero and I sat around knitting yesterday, using mom's old needles and yarn I had bought her a few Christmas-years ago. Creepy, I think it's easier to be away from the house, Mom's presense is as strong as ever here. Clothes, lotions still around, eek.

Also, someone make my cover letter more persuasive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, the Jetta!

You should definitely do a Lamblas visit. We just replaced the ceilings, and you should go look. Apparently the house is crazy now, and I want to hear what it's like.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home