1.16.2006

burnt toast

I'm back in St. Louis for a new semester and all of that. It's hard to imagine what the new routine will be, but it seems a bit unmanageable already. negative-negative, blahhh.

The drive was amazing! It was a such a beautiful day to cross the Appalachian mountains. clear, sunny skies, the mountains in the horizon were every shade of blue, snow caps on the highest peaks, ice patches in the exposed rock, and trees and trees and trees. But of course my camera was in the boot (yeah vw). By the time I was able to make it to a rest area the best had past but I did get a few.

oh and annie sent me a cooper the kayaker video...
http://www.riotkayaks.com/teamblog/riotblog.html


tunnel viewed through my salt-stained windshield

driving some more

and some more

the view of nc from tn

want to live here?

dusk


And today i think i captured st. louis city better than ever. not so impressive and not my every-day experience but pretty honest.

Gravois near Kingshighway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, NC is soooo much better than TN!
Lol.
Go Cooper!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home