5.22.2006

day one at work


horray for internships. this office is going to be a lot of fun. its really small, about 25 people, and everyone is rather young, rather international. within the first hour i had a roach crawling up my shirt from under the desk, but I'm sure that's some sort of good-luck-omen-thing. actually i was nailed by bird droppings, although possibly squirrel, just yesterday. and now I'm off to an after work party at a penthouse in georgetown. Tomorrow is volleyball by the lincoln memorial, and thursday is a wine&cheese/office meeting... whaat? Did I mention, I changed my mind and enrolled in summer camp?

also, i need to learn InDesign tonight, why don't people tell me this. Attn: all architecture students, learn InDesign.

welcome, cristina, to bbb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home