2.28.2006

random cityyy

reflection time once again, most of what im thinking cannot be posted... how does that work? confidentiality among friends should include some sort of blog exception clause ...thing. i will say that i feel repulsive, in the most literal sense of the word. but not in general, because in general its the happiest ive been in a long time.


the latino symposium i had been working on all year went really well last week, my professors even showed, friends too. everyone presented a project, everything from research to short stories, paintings, even architecture projects this year. the keynote speaker was this old, liberal, cuban professor who decided to just tell life stories (by reading excerpts from his memoir). he was charismatic and entertaining, but not at all what you would expect from a keynote speaker, pero ya fue! I can tell my professors respect me and are interested in what I'm doing, which is so exciting... I want to have professors forever. booooo graduation.

my left headphone keeps fading in and out as i move around making models, headache-city.

final review is on wednesday, i need to pull a lot together for this to work, but it will and it'll be awesome. i'm working on a site model made completely of fabric, a la conceptual.

this series is from a trip to the St. Louis Public Library with my graphics class. daniel took all these, i can't take credit, but i do get to publish them here (our agreement only referred to facebook daniel).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home